Thursday, June 11, 2009

How to become a comic book creator




1. Get paper.
2. Branstorm fantastic ideas until you get the right one.
3. Dance around and pretend to be him/her/it, if your family thinks your crazy, then you know it's working!
4. Create a catchphrase like "WHO ATE THE LAST PUDDING CUP" or "STOP SINGING"!
5. Create a comic strip and show it to your friends!
6. If they don't like it then give them the eye and wine for an hour.
7. They'll either thell you to "STOP THAT!" or "ALRIGHT! IT'S GOOD! IT'S GOOD!
8. Finally copy it and,, CONGRATULATIONS! Your an author!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacob! It's Suzanne. I wanted to write you and tell you that I am now following your blog! Woo hoo! Also, i wanted to ask you a question. I would like to have you make a painting for my dining room of a collage of my favorite foods! I saw you orange flower picture and I love it! Ask you mom if it's OK and I will give her a canvas, when she comes to Los Angeles next week. Just let me know how much money you would like me to pay you for the painting. Thank you!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete